Friday, December 23, 2011

Kinuko, host family and friends

Ten years ago, I began my stay in Kumamoto with the Murayamas. My host mother, Kinuko, treated me like a son for my three years, and we were excited to meet with her along with family and friends.
Kinuko was delighted to meet Amane; everyone was snapping pictures and shouting "Kawaii (cute)!!!"


On the left is Mami, Kinuko's 15-yr old daughter, and with her is 19-yr old Chinami, their neighbor and friend. For three years, I taught English once a week after dinner at Kinuko's house; they were all such little kids then!


Hiroki relished all the attention from the ladies, especially in his pajamas, gloves, and hat.


Kinuko's other daughter, 19-yr old Kaori, finished her part-time job at 10pm, so after dinner we met up with her as well.

1 comment:

KEYLESS said...

Kinuko and her daughters are as gorgeous as ever!!