Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jason's Bar

My good friend Jason Wians moved to Japan about the same time I did, in the fall of 2001. We shared a ton of ridiculous times with a great group of friends during our time teaching English. I married and moved to America, he married and stayed in Kumamoto. After traveling on and off all over the world (42 countries and counting), he runs an English School, a wedding planning business, and in July 2011, he did what he says he should have done 10 years ago:
open his own bar!
`Jason's Bar` opened for business on July 30th, 2011.

This month, if I went out, I went to Jason's. It is a great atmosphere, with lots of good folks coming and going. If only Jason would allow any music other than country. . .



One day, Jason hosted a Christmas party for his students; I played Santa Claus and freaked Amane out.



Naoko is the main staff member besides Jason; she was thrilled with the belt.


Much love to Jason Wians--we are so fortunate to know him!

1 comment:

KEYLESS said...

Joey, this is great! Congrats to Jason!!