Friday, December 31, 2010

Walls, Paint, Finished

These pictures are the condensed version of MONTHS of torture. I am glad we took on this process ourselves, but if I could go back, I probably would have chosen to hire someone to tape and mud. If you don't know what "tape and mud" means, I hope you never have to experience it. Hire someone, seriously.
We had a bunch of good times thrown in with the frustrating moments. Let's enjoy one "union break" with Mike, my friend since high school:

Then again, the end result did come out pretty well, and it's very satisfying to have done it yourself.
I thought this day would never come. I took these finished pictures just before Thanksgiving 2010, nearly 13 months after we began.




P.S. Please do not leave without reading the "Thank You" post, found on the right or clicking here: Thank you!

No comments: